From gripping to grasping - What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is based on an analysis of the posture, movement patterns and perceptive faculties of the patient. The mobility and functional capacity of the human body are restored, improved or maintained using specific applications.
The therapy procedure is guided by the medical diagnosis and the developmental progress of the individual child.
We address the needs and situation of the patient and the patient's family with care.
We support the development of the children entrusted to us towards the achievement of an upright posture and independent movement with our heads, hearts and hands.
Our main therapy areas
- Vojta therapy
- Bobath therapy
- Orofacial therapy (swallowing and eating)
- Castillo-Morales® therapy
- Manual and myofascial therapy
- Osteopathic treatment techniques (craniosacral/visceral therapy)
- Three-dimensional manual foot therapy
- Breathing therapy
- Psychomotor therapy
- sEMG Biofeedback
- Provision of individual aids
- ADL (self-help & wheelchair training)
Our advantages and special features
- Many years of experience and specialisation in a range of therapeutic processes
- Our team members have undergone psychological training
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with doctors, psychologists, therapists and experts in rehabilitation aids
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment
- Parent guidance
- Physiotherapeutic advice and concept planning
- Consultant activity and cooperation with on-site therapists
- International focus
- Active in teaching and continuing education
- A training centre for the Internationale Vojta Gesellschaft e. V.
- Support of the affected children and their families in a sociopaediatric context
Infants, children and young people with a wide range of postural and movement disorders caused by all sorts of different factors.
To promote participation in society for maximum independence and capacity to act
How can I register?
Telephone | +49 89 71009-0
E-Mail | physiotherapie.kiz-hhs(at)kbo.de