We're here ...
for families facing existing or potential social, personal, family and financial worries and problems:
- that need to be discussed within the scope of their child's treatment in the kbo-Kinderzentrum München
- that are stressful for them
- that they would appreciate our help in overcoming
We can advise you about...
- the German Long-Term Care Insurance Act
- the German Disabled Persons Act and compensation for disadvantages
- further assistance under social welfare legislation
We can inform you about...
- child and youth welfare benefits
- measures to help cope with stress
- leisure opportunities
We can support you in the form of...
- individual discussions/family discussions
- visits to the home
- longer-term personal support in the case of more complex situations
- on the basis of an integrated sociopaediatric treatment concept. The focus of our work is to provide individual assistance for the child and its family or substitute family.
- This is why we work closely with all specialists and departments.
- If necessary, we also contact nursery schools, youth and social welfare offices, educational advice centres and other specialist services outside the kbo-Kinderzentrum München.
- Naturally, we maintain the statutory confidentiality obligation contained in your consent to forwarding information. The only exception to this is where there is any actual or potential danger to the wellbeing of the child.